Monday, March 3, 2008

Karazhan, Etc.


Not two seconds after logging in last night I got an invite to my first Karazhan run. Good timing FTW! It was "night two," so we started with Maiden, then did the Opera event (Wizard of Oz), then finally Curator. Only one wipe on Maiden thanks to an experienced group and a great raid leader who explained everything perfectly. No Shaman drops, but got six badges and am looking forward to possibly spending my first 20 on the Stonebreaker's Totem.

In other news, I'm now Revered with Keepers of Time which means when 2.4 drops I can also pick up the Seer's Linked Leggings for a total of 3 pieces. Also about 5k honor away from my first welfare Epic, the Gladiator's Linked Spaulders. Still need to figure out what to do with the two remaining "of the Soldier" greens: belt and bracers.

Finally, I'm seriously considering putting together a Deck of Blessings to get the epic Crusade trinket, it seems tailor-made for Enhancement Shaman. Only downside is that it'll likely cost me about 1,000g to finish the deck, but I'm in no hurry for the epic flyer, so why not? :)

No comments: