Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Windfury This!


After a bit of panic over extended server maintenance (and a forum post about an error in honor calculations), I logged-in to find my weekend honor grind had paid off... Exelus is now the proud pwner of (count 'em) two Gladiator's Cleavers!

For now I've just got Crusader on both, a relatively cheap enchant that procs +60 strength at level 70 - but the beauty is that it can stack-proc on both weapons for a total of 120 strength (240 attack power). That's all kinds of win, right there. The top enchants for Enhancement Shaman seem to be dual Mongoose, but I'm in no hurry at this point (it's a very expensive enchant).

As far as I can tell, I now have the highest DPS one-handed weapons attainable by solo efforts. Anything better requires Arena play or extensive Tier 5+ raiding, neither of which I'm likely to do anytime soon (nor do I have the desire). So for the moment, I can picture myself happily entering Northrend with these bad boys at my side. :)

Now, just gotta do something about those ridiculous green shoulders...

No comments: