Tuesday, July 22, 2008

WotLK Overload

I realize its been a while since The Burning Crusade, and a lot of folks are burned-out on the old content, but geebus there's such a flood of Wrath info that I'm starting to get burned-out on Wrath itself! Wowinsider, Elitist Jerks, just about every blog I see out there is all abuzz.

The issue I have with all this speculation and pre-analysis is that the thing's merely in BETA at this point, with so many changes/tweaks yet to come. Yes, it's neat to check out talent trees, speculate on the economic impact of Inscription and watch videos of DK's pwning Orcs in Terokkar, but isn't there something to be said about waiting for the real deal?

/rant

1 comment:

Rakhman said...

That's why I'm not going to comment any more on Wrath stuff on my blog. I'm also considering avoiding info about the new quests and dungeons so its actually a surprise when I encounter them.